Entry Criteria for the International Atatürk Children's Paintings Exhibition
We would be grateful to see you at the “International Atatürk Childrens’s
Paintings Exhibition”, which will be held in the form of a competition for the
purpose of enhancing love, friendship, peace and brotherhood ties among the
children of the world.
1. All the children, born after January 1988 (including) shall
participate in the competititon.
2. The evaluation shall be made by an selective board, consisting of
the experts of the field in November, according to the age groups of 6-9 and
3. Upon the evaluation to be made on the basis of all age groups, the
outstanding paintings shall be awarded with gold, silver and bronze medals
symbolically, and a certificate of accomplishment shall be given to the children
whose paintings are either awarded a prize or accepted as worth exhibiting.
4. The participants are free to use any theme desired.
5. Each child shall participate in the exhibition with one painting of
30x50 cm or 40x60 cm. Maximum one hundred paintings shall be sent for the group
participation of the countries and the breakdown of the paintings shall be
mentioned in Form-2.
6. All kinds of painting material, except for pencil, shall be used.
7. A label, which is written in English or Turkish as printed or
typed, shall be put at the back of each painting and the accuracy of such
information shall be signed and attested by the school administration.
8. The paintings, sent to the exhibition shall not be returned and
shall be used as training material.
9. The exhibition of the paintings, which are worth to be exhibited
and awarded shall be opened in Ankara in December 2002 with an awarding ceremony
and the exhibition shall be open for one month.
10. The paintings sent for the exhibition shall be reproduced when
necessary, so as to be used for promotion purposes in the form of poster, etc.
11. The exhibition catalogue to be published shall be send to the
children who have participated in the exhibition.
12. The paintings to participate in the exhibition shall be sent to
the following address, by mail or as hand delivery, at the latest until October
25, 2002 through the Embassies or Representations of each country and through
the Provincial Directorates of Ministry of National Education within the borders
of the Republic of Turkey, after being properly packed to avoid any damage to
Devlet Resim ve Heykel Müzesi Müdürlüğü (Directorate of State Paintings and
Sculptures Museum), Opera-ANKARA-TÜRKİYE
We are looking forward to receive your paintings and wish you success and
your good feelings.